A few items to gather prior to our appointment are...
- Last 4 quarter of IFTA reports
- Current insurance declarations page and renewal paperwork if you have received them
- Last 5 years of Loss runs from your current insurance company and past insurance carriers
- Here is a LINK where you can provide your company specifics and attach the above mentioned items (Link is www.valleytruckinginsurance.com/cameronapplication )
- We want to hear about the history of your company. How you got started and also why you decided to take the leap.
- We want to hear about the structure of your current company. This includes owners, management, departments and anything else that is important to your operations.
- We want to go over your hiring practices, handbook, driver files maintenance protocol, and any disciplinary procedures you have in place currently.
- Review your safety and risk management procedures
- A review of your vehicle maintenance program
- We want to hear about your future plans over the next 1, 3 and 5 years. Also if you have plans for selling or acquiring other trucking companies.
- Next, we are going to review your FMCSA Safer scores, SMS/OOS reports and current DOT standings. We will review specific violations, trends and anything that we see in those reports.
- We will review your insurance company history and chat about any losses you have had in the last 5 years.
- Your operations, which will include the following: *Cargo hauled *Radius of operations. *Contracts and specific broker insurance requirements, if any *Prior year gross revenue and the projected upcoming year revenue *Mileage driven *States and largest cities entered *Filings needed *Driver schedule *Vehicle and equipment schedule
- Lastly, we will go over the plan, timeline expectations and exactly what you can expect from our firm moving forward.
Please provide any other feedback you would like to add. We would love for you to give us any additional items that are important to your company. We will then discuss those at the meeting.
Please feel free to include anyone that would be vital to this meeting and allow them to also provide feedback